Thursday 24 December 2009

5 days to go!

Hello everyone. I thought ;-) it was about time I wrote on here again as it has been a while! Well theres only 5 days left before we leave this cold island. Everything is ready (as far as we know) and all that is required is to pack the rucksacks and head off to Heathrow. My taking of malaria tablets has started off really well as I was going to take my first one on Monday and forgot, then it was going to be Tuesday but it was too late in the day, so it will now be in a moment when I get up out of bed (maybe).

Our first stop is Kochi, Kerala, southern India. The first 3 nights accommodation is booked at a guesthouse, so that's new year sorted although I don't have a clue what is going to be happening on NYE!!!! Expect the first pictures to be the backwaters of Kerala and the dolphins from the area. Maybe I will have to sort out a flickr album or something...After that its make it all up as we go along. We have places that we want to go to, but I'm sure that more recommendations are going to be added to that list along the way. Just hope that the local transport system allows for everything to happen as we would like.

Right im off to take my first malaria tablet now and then I have to start preparing for xmas. Duck is on the menu this year.....

1 comment:

Eri said...

He is still in bed...